Being able to care for the state of your heart is the most important skill you can have if you want to create and live the life you long for.
That’s because where your heart is now charts where your life is goinglater.
If your heart is right, you’ll always find a way to get past any obstacle. But if your heart is upset, even the best plan won’t get you where you long to go.
My name is Dmitri Bilgere. Since 1989 I’ve made my living helping people like you care for their hearts so they have the drive they need to do what it takes to create the life they long for — no matter where they are starting from.
I’ve created this website to help you do that, too.
I’d like to quickly show you the three most important things you must do to create the life you long for, and show you how caring for the state of your heart is essential if you want to successfully do those things.
Then I’d like to offer you my completely free email mini-course, that will help you easily start becoming a person who cares for their heart, so you can enjoyably do what it takes to create the life that you long for.
Let’s get started.
The first thing you need to know is…
1) If you want to live the life you long for, you must take action.
I hope you can agree that if you are going to live the life you long for, you must take action in pursuit of it. It’s probably not going to happen on its own. The life you long for is probably not going to fall out of the sky without you doing anything to create it.
But here’s the thing: I’ve had plenty of clients who were taking action in pursuit of the life they long for, but still were not getting the results they wanted.
And that’s because simply taking actions is not enough.
2) If you want to live the life you long for, the actions you take must be excellent.
Taking action isn’t enough. Until you do theright stuff, the excellent stuff, you aren’t going to get anywhere.
- You can’t build an incredible body by doing sloppy workouts.
- You can’t create the relationship of your dreams by being “less mean” to your partner.
- You can’t build a thriving business by making cruddy products and marketing them poorly.
- You can’t get your finances in order by “chaining yourself to your desk” and “trying to do stuff.”
“Activity” is not the same as “excellence.” If you’re going to create an incredible life, you need to take action, but the actions you take need to beexcellent.
3) If you want to live the life you long for, the actions you take must be consistent.
If you want to live the life you long for, each and every day you need to do the things that move you towards that life.
- You can’t get in shape by working out one time,
- You can’t lose weight by moderating your eating at one meal,
- You can’t create the relationship of your dreams by going on one date, and
- You can’t build a dream career by being a stellar performer one time.
This all adds up to one unavoidable conclusion:
If you want to live the life you long for, you need to take daily, excellent actions in the pursuit of it.
And that’s a problem.
Having to take daily, excellent actions toward the life you long for is a real problem for a lot of people.
It’s a problem because…
You’re already busy.
- The last thing you need is another item on your to-do list.
- The last thing you need is another “assignment” of something you “ought to do” to make your life better.
- And the last thing you need is a set of “daily, excellent actions” to feel bad about not getting around to.
Your dials are already turned up to “10.”
I like to say that, for most people, the dials of “trying harder” and “being smarter” are already turned up to “10.”There’s just not much room for making more effort or being more clever. It’s simply not going to work. Those dials are turned up all the way. You are already trying your hardest and working your smartest.
So — where are you going to get the time, energy, motivation, and power to take those daily, excellent actions that you must taketo create the life you long for?
You get that energy by taking your “foot off the brakes.”
Most people try to create the life they long for with an upset heart.
But the problem is…
When your heart is upset, it’s like trying to drive your car with one foot on the accelerator and the other foot on the brake.
Have you ever driven a car with one foot on the brake? You have to press the accelerator extra-hard to move the car at all. And no matter how great that car is, or how certain you are about the directions to your destination, getting there is going to be a slow, frustrating ordeal.
That’s what it’s like when your heart is upset. When your heart is upset, you have to push extra-hard to move your life at all. And no matter how great your vision for your life is, or how certain you are that your plan would work, getting there with an upset heart is going to be a slow, frustrating ordeal.
The difficulties of life can be pretty upsetting. But you’ve been trained your whole life to just “try harder” or “be smarter” in the face of that upset.
It’s like telling someone who’s driving with their foot on the brake to press the accelerator harder.
It doesn’t work.
Caring for your heart “takes your foot off the brake.” And that’s great news, because…
When you take your foot off the brake, things get better — fast.
If you want to take the daily, excellent actions that will create the life you long for, you heart must be aligned, excited, and whole.
When your heart is feeling whole, you automatically…
- Make good decisions — and avoid making bad ones — quickly, clearly and with less effort,
- Save time and are much more efficient — even though you are taking the time to care for your heart,
- Have motivation, focus and drive,naturally, without needing to force it,
- Dramatically increase the odds of things actually going the way you want them to,
- Create a “virtuous cycle” of self-reinforcing excellent actions that snowball toward the life you long for,
- Bring your “A” game to life, each and every day.
Sign up here for the free “Live the Life You Long For” email mini-course.
I like to say that this equation:
The state of your heart = the state of your life
may well be the most important equation that you’ll ever see.
That’s because what you are able to accomplish is completely dependent on the state of your heart.
I’d like to help you become someone whose first response in the face of upset is to care for your heart — and then to bring that whole and healthy heart to the excellent actions of facing your life and creating the life you long for.
If this sounds interesting to you, I invite you to sign up for my free “Live the Life You Long For” email mini-course.
What you’ll get from the “Live the Life You Long For” mini-course:
First, you’ll become absolutely clear about the value of caring for your heart. If you aren’t crystal clear that caring for your heart is worth doing, you’ll toss the whole idea aside the moment there’s an upset… but when you’re upset is when you need to care for your heart the most.
Second, I’ll share with you some specific ways you can start caring for your heart, so you can bring your “best you” to your life, and
Third, I’ll send you more great stuff. I’m always coming up with new ways to help people, and I love to share them. I’ll occasionally send you updates when I’ve posted a new article, video, teleseminar, or other resource for you.
(And by the way — your email address is safe with me, and you can unsubscribe at any time, from any email, with a single click. No worries, we’ll still be friends.)
Please note: The “Live The Life You Long For” mini-course is not quite ready. Sign up here and I’ll send it to you the moment it is.